Management Made Easy
- Common Areas Property Maintenance
- Covenants and Restrictions Enforcement
- Community Relations
- Board of Directors Meetings Administration
- Annual Owners Meetings Administration
- Screening and Orientation of New Residents
- Maintenance of all Official Records
- Clubhouse Activities Management
- Rental Program Management
- Individual Unit Management
- Financial Management
- Pest Control
- Security Guard Services
Our accounts specialize in the Financial Management of Properties. Our Finance and Accounting staff adhere to the General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and comply with all directives of the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB). Patterson Property Management tailors financial reporting and accounting services to the needs of your unique community.
- Annual Budgeting
- Monthly Financials
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
Common Areas Property Maintenance
Patterson Property Management stands committed to keeping your property values at their highest with continual first class maintenance of all common areas including the entrance way landscaping, clubhouse and pool areas.
- General Area Landscaping
- Irrigation and Sprinkler System repairs
- Pest Control in units and common areas
- Pool, Fountain and Pond maintenance
Patterson Property Management effectively enforces all agreed upon covenants. Any reported violations will be addressed immediately and confidentially to achieve an effective resolution.
Patterson Property Management offers a 24/7/365 availability and full access program. We are here to resolve your issues and take the stress out of community living.
Board of Director Meeting Administration
A member of Patterson Property Management will attend the Board of Director’s meetings; prepare agendas, minutes and committee reports.
Annual Owners Meeting Administration
Patterson Property Management will handle all details concerning owners meetings and elections.
Collection of Delinquent Homeowner Dues
Liquidity is important for an effective Association. We specialize in the collection of delinquent Condo / HOA dues and work effectively with legal counsel to ensure dues are paid.